I need a better searcher for Jira Service Desk portal search only finds full numbers

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

When I search for a telephone number in Jira Service Desk portal for example, it only finds it if the number is in the resume and only if I put the full number, If I put just half the number It does not finde similar numbers.

I need a better searcher for Jira Service Desk customer portal is there any option?

Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Moga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2018

Hi Lara,

JIRA Service Desk, by default, does not have any field to store the telephone number. Unless if you have a plugin that does this or you have a custom field to store this.

When you mentioned about searcher, can I know if you are talking about the My Request > Search for requests? Tested this with a vanilla instance and the searcher here will only look at the issue Summary.

Cheers,
Moga

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events