I need a better searcher for Jira Service Desk portal search only finds full numbers

When I search for a telephone number in Jira Service Desk portal for example, it only finds it if the number is in the resume and only if I put the full number, If I put just half the number It does not finde similar numbers.

I need a better searcher for Jira Service Desk customer portal is there any option?

Regards

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Lara,

JIRA Service Desk, by default, does not have any field to store the telephone number. Unless if you have a plugin that does this or you have a custom field to store this.

When you mentioned about searcher, can I know if you are talking about the My Request > Search for requests? Tested this with a vanilla instance and the searcher here will only look at the issue Summary.

Cheers,
Moga

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

18,678 views 13 31
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you