Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a license key but Jira Service Desk will not confirm the license on my install.

Ian Burke September 7, 2017

I am trying to install Jira Service Desk and we have a license Key that we purchsed prior to the install. When I enter the key I get a message "We're unable to confirm that Jira license" My install is on a system that is isolated from internet access. Is there a workaround?

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2017

Hi Ian,

The instance does not have to be connected to the internet in order for it to validate as long as you copy and paste a license from my.atlassian.com since it cannot reach out to the Marketplace. 

Also, do you see this in your message:

This license has expired.  Please get a new license or generate an evaluation license.

One instance in which I have seen this is when the default locale was set to something other than en-US.  If it is not set to en-US try setting the default locale to that and see if you continue running into the issue.

Beyond that, do the logs provide any additional information and can you generate an evaluation license from my.atlassian.com on an internet connected machine and see if that works.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events