It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I cannot link Confluence to Jira as I need the details

Abhrajit Sarkar Feb 15, 2015

Hi,

I am new to this. I am trying to use link a Confluence space to Jira. Link is getting established without any further details, i.e. authentication like secret question, token URLs etc.

I have enabled trusted application feature for both incoming and outgoing and incoming authentication.

However, when I try to use this link for my JIRA Service Desk settings, I am getting the following error:

"This application cannot be contacted at this time. Please check the instance can be reached. A redirect may be preventing the application from being contacted."

Please suggest how to resolve this.

Thanks,
Abhrajit

3 answers

0 votes
Rik Apr 29, 2015

Same here. I have JIRA and Confluence running on HTTPS. Both Apps are linked just fine. Only Service Desk won't let me link a KB from Confluence.

0 votes
Trevan Householder Aug 04, 2015

Same here.  I would appreciate support on this.

0 votes
Matt Aug 10, 2015

me too

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

4 changes to queues and issues you don’t want to miss

Hello Atlassian Community! I'm Tania, a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Jira Service Desk Cloud! I'm excited to announce some exciting improvements coming up for those who work with queues and...

647 views 9 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you