Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am wondering if there is a way to hide previous approvals on the customer ticket

Rose Sahagun September 28, 2017

Hello!

We are in the process of setting up and HR portal, this portal will require 5 levels of approval from various managers in our company.

One of the conflicts the business sponsor brought up is that approvers would be able to see who previously approved a ticket - sometimes that would be a conflict. 

Is there a way we can hide the prior approvals from the customer ticket view? 

Thanks in advance!

Rose

1 answer

0 votes
Tiffany Owen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2017

Looking for these answers, also. We would like to hide the Approvals/Approvers from the customer's ticket view.

Tiffany Owen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2017

I actually asked this same question once and there is an answer on it. I'm thinking maybe some javascript could be implemented to hide the elements on the page. I will let you know if I figure this out! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Remove-approvals-section-from-Customer-Portal/qaq-p/640945 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events