I am not seeing all issue types on the customer portal. Only changes (detail and summary are there)

Titan Pro IT November 13, 2019

I have 5 types and made Service Request the default.  But the others are not showing on the the ITHD project.  What settings am I not seeing to put all types on the initial screen?

1 answer

0 votes
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

Hey @Titan Pro IT

Without screenshots and some more information its a little tough to troubleshoot but for the 5 request types you made, are they all in a group outside of the "Hidden from portal" group?

When a customer logs in, they see Change Detailed and Change Quick.  That's it.

Under the Project Settings for ITHD and Issue Types, I see four.  Service Request, Change, Incident, and Problem.

Under Projects, ITHD, Project Settings and Request Types, I see the Change Detail, Change Quick and Service Request With Approvals.  But only the Change ones are on the customer portal screen, not the Service Request with Approvals.

I guess I am confused on Issue Types and Request Types.

I added the new request types manually and they now show.  I am still confused on request types and issue types.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events