Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am not seeing all issue types on the customer portal. Only changes (detail and summary are there)

I have 5 types and made Service Request the default.  But the others are not showing on the the ITHD project.  What settings am I not seeing to put all types on the initial screen?

1 answer

0 votes

Hey @Titan Pro IT

Without screenshots and some more information its a little tough to troubleshoot but for the 5 request types you made, are they all in a group outside of the "Hidden from portal" group?

When a customer logs in, they see Change Detailed and Change Quick.  That's it.

Under the Project Settings for ITHD and Issue Types, I see four.  Service Request, Change, Incident, and Problem.

Under Projects, ITHD, Project Settings and Request Types, I see the Change Detail, Change Quick and Service Request With Approvals.  But only the Change ones are on the customer portal screen, not the Service Request with Approvals.

I guess I am confused on Issue Types and Request Types.

I added the new request types manually and they now show.  I am still confused on request types and issue types.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

52 views 0 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you