How to stop e-mail notification for auto escalations (Automated Process) in JIRA service Desk

balaji dinoct May 24, 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a JIRA service desk in our production env and have added the auto escalation Process but I'm having the issue that e-mail notification is send out for all the auto escalations to the respective users. Now I want to stop this e-mail notifications.

I did tried removed the entries in the notification schema for "Generic events" but have no luck.

Any help would be appriciated?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2014

Hello,

this is the official documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Setting+up+request+types

I think that the best way is to dusabe JIRA Service Desk notification (To disable email notifications completely (for all service desks), go to > Add-ons. Then use the Service Desk link in the left panel to open your JIRA Service Desk settings.)

"if the Notifications setting for JIRA Service Desk is disabled, the JIRA notification scheme works as" defined.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

balaji dinoct June 4, 2014

Fabio,

Thank you very much for the reply. But i want to disable mail notification from particular plugins(Automation), but not entire JIRA service desk setting.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events