How to set the customer can only see his own requests in his organization ??

agostini April 7, 2020

I want to be able to configure access permissions to requests between customers of the same organization in the portal.
The customer see only his requests. And One of them, responsable nominate can see all request of the organization.
It's possible ? And how to do ?

1 answer

0 votes
Majken Longlade
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2020

I wonder if you could do this with an automation rule? Set a rule that if organization is x then the responsible user for x is added as a request participant?

agostini April 8, 2020

My demand is inverse. By default, customers of same organization can see ; "My request", "Request of Organization" and "All request" . 

I would like to set by default , each customer can see only his request. and only one of the same organization can access of "Request of Organization" !

I hope it's more clear like this ?

Thanks U, 

Nicolas

Majken Longlade
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2020

Hi @agostini ,

Thanks, I understand better now. I think you may want to not use organizations but use only automation rules. So if reporter is A,B,C or D, add E as request participant so they can see it. Possibly you would create your own "company" field so that it is visible from the ticket as well.

In terms of leaving things as they are and hiding the menu item, possibly scriptrunner will do that, but it won't stop them from being able to access the ticket if they get a notification or are given the link.

Is that more helpful?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events