Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to rename a project?

Šimek Miroslav August 4, 2020

Hi, I am brand new here, I am responsible for SD activities and to adjust already made setup to current needs.

Found out the project is still named DEMO. F.e. in project setting/summary/schems is written DEMO: Jira Service Desk Issue Type Scheme

I am not able to find where is possible to edit this field. Thanks for support.

Miroslav

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2020

Hello,

Go to you project > project settings> details and you will be able to change the project name.

2020-08-05 10_08_45-Details - Jira.png

Šimek Miroslav August 5, 2020

Thanks for reply. But I mentioned other project name, see attached screenshot. Thank you for tips. Miroslav

JSD.jpg

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2020

Those one are the scheme, so you need to click on the cog icon (upper right) > issue > go on each scheme (workflow and issue type as i see in you screenshot) and edit the name of your scheme.

Šimek Miroslav August 7, 2020

For this I need to have a JIRA SW admin rights, right? Currently as an admin JIRA SD I am not able to do it

M.

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2020

Yes you need to be a jira-administrator

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events