It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to remove the search bar in jira service desk help center

Hi there,

I'm currently testing the setup of a knowledgebase that is accessible to jira service desk.

It's very important for us that articles are only shown when the users are in the correct service desk request. 

This seems possible and even not too difficult, except for one thing:

the service desk 'help center' search bar.

In order for this setup to work for us we should either be able to remove it from the help center page, or to be able to limit the search to service desk projects and not kb-articles.

We are looking to use the server version.

Can somebody solve this issue for me?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nicky

1 answer

By default you can't but you can follow this suggestion raised for this functionality and hope that it will be implemented: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-2488

This is essential for us too, and I see it's been requested by many users to no avail. Having a search box with no results creates a bad impression to our customers.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

288 views 0 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you