It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to remove statuses from Customer Portal?

Dear all,

I have a question regarding the statuses in Customer Portal, When the customer access the portal, he/she can view their own tickets or the one of the organisations via Requests: Created by me or Organisation. 

I realised that once the customer can access the option, they have the options to change the status of the ticket. How can I disable this feature? I want the customer to be able only to view the current status of the ticket and not to change it

Here is a snippet of the Customer Portal view. I want to remove the statuses marked in yellow. I already know that I can change the name of the following statuses but it is not useful when the customer can still access it

Is it possible?

Thank you,
Shpendi
 test2.PNG

1 answer

4 votes

Hi @Shpendi_Rakipi,

You can hide a transition from a customer by clicking on the transition and then unticking the following box:

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 14.11.35.png

Hope this helps,

- Manon

Thank you @Manon Soubies-Camy . I wish you a good weekend! 

This worked perfectly! A few of the transitions on Service Request were enabled. Others not!

I can't seem to find the mark as accepted button. 

Hi @Shpendi_Rakipi, glad it helped! You should find the Accept answer button right next to the upvote one:

Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 13.23.48.png

Hi @Manon Soubies-Camy

Surprisingly, the button does not show and this is a first for me. I'll check it again soon. Thank you again! 

Like Manon Soubies-Camy likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

How has Jira Service Desk increased productivity in your org?

Hi Jira Service Desk community, Atlassian is on a mission to unleash the potential of all teams, and we know that tools are just one piece of that puzzle. With Jira Service Desk, we have productiv...

187 views 0 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you