Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove statuses from Customer Portal?

Shpendi Rakipi May 22, 2020

Dear all,

I have a question regarding the statuses in Customer Portal, When the customer access the portal, he/she can view their own tickets or the one of the organisations via Requests: Created by me or Organisation. 

I realised that once the customer can access the option, they have the options to change the status of the ticket. How can I disable this feature? I want the customer to be able only to view the current status of the ticket and not to change it

Here is a snippet of the Customer Portal view. I want to remove the statuses marked in yellow. I already know that I can change the name of the following statuses but it is not useful when the customer can still access it

Is it possible?

Thank you,
Shpendi
 test2.PNG

1 answer

5 votes
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2020

Hi @Shpendi Rakipi,

You can hide a transition from a customer by clicking on the transition and then unticking the following box:

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 14.11.35.png

Hope this helps,

- Manon

Shpendi Rakipi May 24, 2020

Thank you @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_ . I wish you a good weekend! 

This worked perfectly! A few of the transitions on Service Request were enabled. Others not!

I can't seem to find the mark as accepted button. 

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2020

Hi @Shpendi Rakipi, glad it helped! You should find the Accept answer button right next to the upvote one:

Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 13.23.48.png

Hi @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_

Surprisingly, the button does not show and this is a first for me. I'll check it again soon. Thank you again! 

b6f9d4dd-5ba1-4a56-8ceb-4edf8b668073 January 12, 2024

hi Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_ 

I have a similar matter at hand and I could not find any solutions, wonder if you could provide assistance. 

I only want to hide certain status from customers, and only shown to admins; such as if an admin asks review and support from second line, he or she could execute this under certain status; however I do not want our customers to see this status from portal. Not referring to transaction name; I need to hide the status from portal. 

Could it be executed? 

Thanks a lot for your time and consideration in any case. 

Take care 

Regards 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events