Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to "Track success with percent of SLAs met"

Arif Maulana February 27, 2018

Hey guys, I'm Malik

I'm new at JIRA Service Desk so bear with me :D

On this article :

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/reporting-on-slas-732528981.html

I want to make the same thing from this article in our JIRA, but when i want create "New Report" then i want to choose the Series : "Time to first response % met"

There is no series called the "Time to first response % met", there's only time to first response (avg.) by hours, time to first response - breached, time to first response - met.

Our JIRA version are JIRA v7.1.9 and JIRA Service Desk v3.1.9.

Sorry for my bad english, Who can help?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2018

@Arif Maulana, please ensure that you actually have the Time to first response SLA configured. If you do not then you will not see the series in the selection list when creating a report.

also, note that the doc link you provided is for Cloud so it may be that this is not available in your version of Server. I recommend checking the documentation for you version if the above suggestion does not bear fruit.

Arif Maulana February 27, 2018

@Jack Brickey, i already configured the Time to first response metric based on this picture and same goes to the Time to Resolution:1.PNG

the selection list when creating the report still the same only showing this :

2.PNG

Oh and the doc link from that article and for the server almost the same thing, I forgot to change it to Server Documentation

It's there maybe a wrong configuration from the administration page? or there is another configuration beside from the administration page? i logged in with sysadmin.

or maybe our JIRA Service desk version is out-of-date? and needs to be upgrade to the latest version to able to this report?

Thanks!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2018

@Arif Maulana, I looked at server documentation and it appears to be introduced in 3.11. See this document

Arif Maulana February 28, 2018

ah i see then....

That's mean our JIRA need at least to be on that version to be able to make that kind of report?

if that answers all then i'm satisfied, much Thanks @Jack Brickey !

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2018

if you consider the issue closed click the checkmark so the answer will be accepted and thread updated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events