Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to mark a ticket as Confidential?

Ivan Torres-Candelaria January 27, 2020

We're looking to mark certain tickets as confidential, so only certain team members can see this specific ticket and work on it. Any ideas?

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2020

Have a look at "issue security schemes" - these allow you to select a "level" for an issue, and only the people named in that level can see it.

Ivan Torres-Candelaria January 29, 2020

Thanks, was finally able to configure it. Didn't love it, but it works! I wish that if the users that opened the ticket can still view it, it's terrible that once opened they can't see it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2020

I tend to include "reporter" in the security scheme, so that no matter what the level is set to, the person who reported it can see it.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brian Litwak August 12, 2020

Hi @Ivan Torres-Candelaria  @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,

I want something similar.. but I don´t know if issue security schemes works for me.

I have 3 requests types: A, B, C and 2 services desk team. (Teresa and Laurel)

Teresa has HR role and Laurel has a Dev Role.

I want Teresa can see every ticket = every request type.

However, I don´t want Laurel to see every ticket, I want Laurel see just tickets about request type A so Laurel can answer Dev tickets.

Is it possible?

Thanks

Ivan Torres-Candelaria August 13, 2020

Hi @Brian Litwak ,

Like Nic explained above, using issue level security you can create an issue level called Dev and Teresa can apply it when necesary, so Laurel can only see the tickets that she has to.

The issue level security is like another field in the ticket, must be added into the screens!

Brian Litwak August 13, 2020

Thanks!

Like Ivan Torres-Candelaria likes this
Brian Litwak September 7, 2020

Hi @Ivan Torres-Candelaria  @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

I succcessfully implemented it!

I created it with 1 security level and I want to add more security levels so I added them in the security level scheme, they appear in my help desk but they don´t appear in my request types.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Brian Litwak September 7, 2020

Resolve thanks

Like Ivan Torres-Candelaria likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events