How to map or relate AO_54307E_VIEWPORTFORM to jiraissue table using sql?

Nidhi Shah September 29, 2017

I am trying to find the request type and I found it in table AO_54307E_VIEWPORTFORM (eg: password reset, application error). I need to know that count of issues in each request type.. To count the number of issues i am trying to use jiraissue table. I tried a lot of different queries in SQL but I am not getting the correct answer.

Could somebody please let me know how to connect or relate AO_54307E_VIEWPORTFORM and jiraissue table??

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2017

Don't.  SQL is the single worst way to try to report on Jira data.  Please, form a query and do it via the Jira UI or REST calls.

What report are you trying to generate here?

Nidhi Shah October 1, 2017

The thing is I am trying to develop reports on Jira Data in power BI. The only thing I am doing is extracting the required data from SQL Server and trying to develop reports in power BI. so I cannot use any other form of query or REST API.  Could you please give me solution via SQL?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2017

Nope.  Can't do it.  There is no direct relationship in SQL.  You need to read the form to work out what is on it, then parse the queries building it to work out what issues are there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events