Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link a calendar with SLA on Jira Service Desk?

eric.silva@maltacobrancas.com.br March 20, 2018

I'm trying to configure my service desk. I wanna create a relationship between SLA and Calendar.

For example: I have two teams and two differents UTC, I want to create a calendar for each team with the specific calendar using a specific UTC ( UTC - 4 and UTC - 3)...

How I do it?

1 answer

0 votes
Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2018

Hi Eric

If I understand correctly, you just want two different SLA calendars for teams in different time zones. You can do this out of the box with JSD

go to 

slas > calendars 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-slas-732528967.html

eric.silva@maltacobrancas.com.br March 21, 2018

Hi Evan!

First, thank you for helping me!

So, I did it, that been described in this link. I create my SLAs, created a calendar, set up the holidays, but, in my tests, when a did a solicitation, the used calendar was the default calendar.

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2018

When edit the SLA you should be able to select your calendar from there.

eric.silva@maltacobrancas.com.br March 22, 2018

I understood how to do what I wanted to do. I had created the calendar and SLA, but, I needed to do a link an with other.

So, I did it by the JSQ...

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events