It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to link a calendar with SLA on Jira Service Desk?

I'm trying to configure my service desk. I wanna create a relationship between SLA and Calendar.

For example: I have two teams and two differents UTC, I want to create a calendar for each team with the specific calendar using a specific UTC ( UTC - 4 and UTC - 3)...

How I do it?

1 answer

Hi Eric

If I understand correctly, you just want two different SLA calendars for teams in different time zones. You can do this out of the box with JSD

go to 

slas > calendars 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-slas-732528967.html

Hi Evan!

First, thank you for helping me!

So, I did it, that been described in this link. I create my SLAs, created a calendar, set up the holidays, but, in my tests, when a did a solicitation, the used calendar was the default calendar.

When edit the SLA you should be able to select your calendar from there.

I understood how to do what I wanted to do. I had created the calendar and SLA, but, I needed to do a link an with other.

So, I did it by the JSQ...

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

336 views 0 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you