Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to input internal comment in JIRA Mobile Cloud

ServiceDesk February 27, 2018

I have a JIRA Service Desk Cloud. And I am testing the JIRA Mobile Cloud on my Samsung Note 8.  When we input comments via mobile, the comments always is Share to Customer, is there anyway to chose to Comment Internally?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Irene
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2018

Hi @ServiceDesk, You are now able to leave an internal comment through the Jira Cloud app. 

In the issue details of a Jira Service Desk project ticket, above the comment field there is a drop down you can select whether to make the comment internal or public. Let us know if you have any problems with this. 

Cheers,

Irene

ServiceDesk June 13, 2018

Great!!! Finally!!! Thanks!!!

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2018

Hi Mike,

At this time, the mobile app for Jira does not have a means to specify if a comment should be internal.   However there is a feature request to add this in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5464

I would recommend watching that issue.  Should this feature come to the mobile app at some point in the future, I would expect this issue to be updated to reflect which version.

ServiceDesk March 5, 2018

Thanks Andrew!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events