How to implement my sla

Vergeres Julien September 24, 2015

Hello,

I need your help to achieve a SLA implementation. First of all, i do not have "resolution time" but more "providing recommandation".

So I create a first SLA metric on which i put :

========================================

Start

Begin counting time when

Issue Created

Pause on (Optional)

Time is not counted during

Stop

Finish counting time when

Assignee: Changed

priority = high --> 4h --> MyCalendar

priority = Medium --> 4h --> MyCalendar

priority = Low --> 8h --> MyCalendar

==> This is my first objective : mesuring the time from the issue is created until someone is taking into account the customer request

Then I need to put a second objective : Once my issue has been assign to a ServiceDesk Agent, I need to provide to my customer an answer about its question/issue with 4h for urgent, 8h for medium and 12h for low

So my SLA is about providing someone taking into account the issue + giving them a recommandation to solve the issue

I'm a bit lost for the second part

Thanks for your help

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Justin Alex Paramanandan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

Hi @Vergeres Julien,

Hopefully, I understand what you are hoping for here:

• you have one SLA for tracking issue triaging (issue creation > assignment of issue)
  • you would like to have another SLA to track provided recommendations (issue creation > recommendation provided)

Do correct me if I'm wrong here. smile

For the first SLA, you got the configuration spot-on.

The second one (although tricky) is quite simply, the following:

Start
- Issue Created

Pause on
-none-

Stop
- Entered status: Waiting for Customer

The key area is the Stop condition for the 2nd SLA. What I've mapped in my example above is following the default Service Desk Workflow. Review your workflow, and find out on which status you deem that a recommendation has been provided.

From what I understand, it could mean Waiting for Customerwink

Cheers,
Justin. 

0 votes
Lleego Support February 7, 2021

Hello, 

Checking the SLA breached in my portal, I see that the application only takes in account the first priority given in the ticket. I explain my self better.  For a first reponse, I have defined that only for the tickets with highest priority the first response must be in the first hour. 

However, if a user open a new ticket with the highest priority but then the support team changes the priority to a lower one, for example medium, the SLA still counts as the higuest. 

In the following example you can see that the ticket has medium priority but still counts as a highest priority, this is a problem for us because we change if its neccesary the priority that the final customers defines in a first moment, but the SLA is running... 

Can you please tell me if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks!Captura.PNGCaptura.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events