How to fix This service project may not work as expected error

I have created JSD Project and then change the Workflow (not edit) completely with other statuses. when i go to

Request types Customer permissions Portal settings Email requests Customer notifications Satisfaction settings Knowledge base SLAs Automation

it display the pop message "This service desk project has configuration problems and may not work as expected."

How to fix this error

2 answers

0 votes

If this has been triggered by a workflow change, then it's likely that your new workflow does not take account of the service desk functions around "with customer/with you" flags.  Check over the workflow / request configuration section of the SD admin.

Not clear what u want to say. Pls elaborate it step by step.

See the workflows part of  https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/configuring-request-types-and-workflows-732528910.html

I suspect the changes you've made to your workflow have broken the JIRA to Service desk workflow mappings, so you need to re-do them.

A field may be missing from the screen that is necessary for the ServiceDesk request form.

Solution:

<JIRA_base_URL>/rest/servicedesk/1/servicedesk/{Project_Key_Goes_Here}/precondition

Source:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/How-should-I-locate-the-error-details-in-JIRA-Service-Desk/qaq-p/682424

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

37,400 views 13 39
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you