Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find linkedisses in JQL

Upendar July 27, 2019

Team,

I am using Jira service desk, I am unable to find linked issues, please assist me on the same.

Warm Regards,

Upendar Shivanadri

4 answers

2 votes
Mr J July 27, 2019

Heya Upendar, you can try using the linkedissues() JQL function from this documentation - Advanced Searching Functions

Give it a try and see if it works for you :) 

1 vote
Muhammad Ramzan(Atlassian Certified Master)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2019

Try to use following query , it will give you all the results with least one issue from project you will mention. 

For example

Following query will return all the issues  which have atleast one link with project "test"

issue in links("project = test")

if you want to search issues by project and link type for example relates to, story, blocks etc.. then following query will work

issue in links("linktype", "project = projectname")

Following query will  help you to 

Find all issues which are linked or links project "Test"

issue in linkedByIssueProject("test")

You can find more useful queries at following link 

Upendar July 30, 2019

Dear Muhammad Ramzan,

Thanks for the answer but it did not work for my requirement, here is my requirement please provide me the solution.

I have been using Jira and Jira Service desk, I would like to prepare a list how many tickets are linked from Jira Service Desk to Jira Project.

Basically I am using Jira service desk for the production support and Jira for Enhancements in my organisation, so I would like to know how many support tickets are linked to enhancements.

It would be great if you can assist on the same 

Muhammad Ramzan(Atlassian Certified Master)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2019

Dear @Upendar 

i tried the query and its working perfectly.

Please follow the steps as below

1) Install the plugin

2)Use this query 

issue in linkedByIssueProject("ServiceDeskProjectID")

It will give you all issues list where a link of your service desk is created with other projects. 

0 votes
sudhakar July 29, 2019

Hi ,

There is a plugin(JQL Search extensions for Jira) which gives us the advanced query feature to find the linked issues  .

Please find the documentation here for the cloud server below 

Server -  Click here

Cloud - Click here

Regards,

Sudhakar

0 votes
kkundi July 28, 2019

you may find in advanced search 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events