cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export to CSV actual SLA time?

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2019

Hello!

I have JSD 4.3.0.

How to export 1 h 12 min(from screen) ?

photo_2019-09-17 13.31.36.jpegMy CSV export looks like :

Снимок экрана 2019-09-17 в 13.34.33.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2019

I have found the solution with using JMWE-app. Creating a new custom field and set an actual SLA time(from SLA’s goal) through the post-function.

Prince Suresh Kumar August 24, 2020

Hi @Alexander Bondarev , 

Could you please share more details on this as we are also required this funtionality.

BR,

Prince

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2020

Hi, @Prince Suresh Kumar !

I wrote an Article to this decision. I hope it helps you!

Like Prince Suresh Kumar likes this
0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2019

Unfortunately I do not think this is possible. There is a ticket open (JSDSERVER-5767) to present more of the SLA details (goal, resolution time) that might satisfy your requirement if eventually implemented.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events