Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download/view all Jira Service Desk Issues?

Jamila May 30, 2017

I'm trying to do some analysis on all the service desk issues for a project that my team has done this yaer, but I cannot find where to do it. Does anyone know how?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2017

you simply need to export to CSV. Run a report and export using the export button on the top right. You can choose to export the current fields or all fields. I beleive there is a limitation of 1000 to export, at lease in cloud. So you may need to do multiple and combine.

Jamila May 30, 2017

Can you be more clear on the steps? I haven't used the reporting much. I just created a new report, but I'm not seeing an export option. here is a screen shot. I would like to be able to export a csv of all issues. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 4.50.06 PM.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2017

on your report view. Look like a box w/ no bottom and an arrow downward.

export.jpg

Jamila May 30, 2017

Hmm. I'm struggling to get to that view where that button exists. What path do I follow to get to that report view.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2017

On the main menu, issues -> search

Jamila May 30, 2017

Found it. Thank you so much Nic and Jack!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events