Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display issue count for organizations on portal

Deleted user November 14, 2017

I'm trying to get the number of issues within a given organization to appeear on my portal screen's Requests section. I can get the organization to appear, and if I click on the name I see the correct issues displalyed, but the issue count isn't displayed next to organization name like it is for Approvals and My requests. Is there a way to have the count displayed for my Test organization? 

Thanks,

Jay

jira.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2017

HI Jay,

Sorry to report but there does not appear to be any way to modify that display within Jira Service Desk to presently show that number in regards to issues shared with organizations.

But this seems like a perfectly reasonable request to make of Service Desk.  As such I went ahead and created a suggestion / feature request on your behalf.  You can find this at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-5555

While I don't have a time table on if or when this feature might get added to Service Desk, I would still recommend that you watch that issue for possible updates.  If this feature does get added to a future version of Service Desk that page will be updated to reflect this and indicate what version this feature might be introduced to.

Regards,

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events