Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display customer's "organization" in queue views?

Jason Barber April 16, 2019

We've done a migration from Zendesk to JSD cloud and used the migration plugin which worked great, it brought over all tickets, customers, and organizations. 

The customers all are within their organizations as they were in Zendesk however when putting the "Organizations" field in a queue it doesn't return the reporter's organization, that field is simply blank. 

It's very critical to us as a managed solution to know which company these requests are coming from and have far too many organizations to have a queue for each one. Most will only report 1-2 tickets per time anyway and my team is acustom to using a single queue. 

How do I achieve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2019

@Jason Barber , welcome to the Community. I just did a quick test and it seems to work ok for me. With that said I do not have multiple organizations. I have some Customers in a single Organization and I have some Customers not in any organization. But it seems to be displaying as I would expect. Are you sure the Customer that is displaying blank in the Organization column is in fact configured in an organization?

Jason Barber April 22, 2019

I have customers within an organization, but the organizations field is empty when looking at a queue:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events