It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to display SLAs field on Customer Portal

I've created Script Fragment for Web Panel and I'm trying to display SLAs field on Customer Portal but I can only display String values and SLAs value is JSON. Is there some render for SLAs?

2 answers

Hi @Marko Josipović,

Which hosting do you use? If server, I can recommend you our app Extension for Jira Service Desk. It offers a lot of features for JSD, also presenting SLA on the Customer Portal. I hope that is what you need.

In case of using cloud, we've already started development of cloud version. I guess that we need 2-3 month to release first version.

Kate

Hi @Katarzyna Pawlak -Deviniti-

I can see that the cloud version of the add-on is already released https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212161/extension-for-jira-service-desk?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Does it support showing SLA in the customer portal though?

Thanks,

Andrey

Hi Andrey,

Currently this app contains only Dynamic Forms feature. But we're working on displaying SLA! We need one, max. two weeks for release it :)

Kate

Hi Katarzyna

Thank you for the response. Will wait for the release :)

Hello Katarzyna.

Is the this feature already available in Jira Service Desk Cloud?

Thanks.

Hi Fabian,

Yes, you can find this feature in Extension for Jira Service Desk. Read more about it in our documentation. We also added possibility to display dates (created, updated, resolved), Assignee and attachments (as a list).

Kate 

Like Gerald Remillard likes this

The add-on also shows Status and Time Spent, I only need SLAs

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

336 views 0 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you