Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize the portal like Atlassian ?

Max October 31, 2018

Hello,

I appeal to you because I don't find how to layout my service desk as in the picture presented by Atlassian.

Thanks for your help

Capture d’écran 2018-10-31 à 14.41.25.png

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2018

go to project > project settings > portal settings click on view and customize link then enable as shown below

new-portal.jpg

Max October 31, 2018

Thanks it's already activated but impossible for me to have this display.

Here is my interface but impossible to present as on the result Atlassian.

Capture d’écran 2018-10-31 à 15.32.09.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2018

how many JSD projects do you have in your instance? I just enabled on my instance and see the below. You should have one 'tile' for each project you have. If you only have one project then unsure what it will look like.

new portal.jpg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2018

@Max, what is the latest on this?

Like Max likes this
Max November 7, 2018

Ok thank you very much I think that's the reason I'm going to check.

Max November 8, 2018

It works ! Thx !!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2018

You are most welcome. If your question is now resolved be sure to click the "Accept answer" above as it helps others when they have a similar question.

0 votes
Max May 16, 2019

Hello,

I have an other question. How to have an icon in front of the name ? 

Thx,

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2019

this should be a different post/question. The icon that is presented in the portal card is the one that is configured in project > project settings > portal settings, choose logo

Max May 16, 2019

Yes i know sorry.

But I'm downloading a new icon but nothing is displayed in the portal.

Max May 16, 2019

ok it's good I understood.

Thx.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2019

so working now then?

0 votes
Max November 5, 2018

Hello,

Any ideas ?

Thx

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events