Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize the URL of customer portal?

Amira Nadeem July 10, 2017

Is there a way to customize the URL of customer portal for our Service Desk projects so that it is easy for customers to remember the URL everytime they need help?

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2017

This is an old topic. On cloud, unfortunately no. Here is a good read ont this. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2017

I recalled seeing a JSD ticket on this and was curious of the status so went out and found it. Looks like it is coming but will be additional cost - CLOUD-6999

Rosa M Fossi August 24, 2017

Hey Jack, saw that too and I was wondering the same thing. I just posed the question in the comment section of CLOUD-6999

Let's cross our fingers!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2017

Not within the application.

A couple of places I've been to throw up a simple static web page with a list of the portals available so people can jump to them.  Or if you want different urls, a page for each with an instant re-direct to the relevant portal.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events