Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize the JIRA login screen

Mark Anderson April 20, 2018

Hi All

For Jira Service Desk Cloud how might i edit the login screen, as it only shows English and doesn't show german until you log in. Also it needs additional text on that page so users know exactly what page they have arrived at. It is very minimal as it is and not clear to end users.

1 answer

0 votes
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2018
Mark Anderson April 23, 2018

thank you @Alana Fernando do you think this would work with JSD Cloud, not Server?

Richard Aspden April 23, 2018

I'm also looking to customise this for the JSD cloud - it's got "Help Center" on it, which is the American spelling, and need to change it to our company welcome ideally. All the suggestions I've seen so far re customisation are only possible if it's self-hosted.

Mark Anderson April 23, 2018

glad to hear i'm not the only one @Richard Aspden

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2018

Sorry @Mark Anderson , @Richard Aspden I am not sure whether this is applicable for cloud as well. :-( 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events