Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize email/notification for SLA breach automation

Pallavi Golecha April 17, 2019

I am setting up automation (JIRA service desk feature) on sending a notification to project leads when any issue is about to breach SLAs. I want to customize the comment it puts in the ticket, currently the text of the message is: "LeadName, this ticket needs your attention.". The message is ambiguous, jira SD sends the same notification/message for urgent issue automation. I want to add SLA breach automation for tickets in a different state and want the message to be clear and state which ticket status it is for.

Thanks!

Pallavi

1 answer

1 vote
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2019

Hi Pallavi,

Unfortunately JSD Server out of the box doesn't support customization of email or alert internally. 

We use Automation for Jira by codebarrel for SLA breaches.  We can send to email, slack and customize it.  We can do any SLA breach (not just 30, 60 mins). 

Hope that helps

Susan

AnoopTripathi December 10, 2019

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the heads up, I want to achieve the same can you please suggest me how we can do that or is there documentation of it? 

Thanks

-AT

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2019

I would suggest looking at automation for jira documentation:

https://docs.automationforjira.com/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events