How to create knowledge base articles from an issue that is not Troubleshooting or How-to? Edited

Hello,

When I'm on an issue in Jira Service Desk (connected to a Confluence knowledge base), if I click on "Create an article" to create a new KB article, I only get to choose between "Troubleshooting" or "How-to".image.png

How can I add other blueprints? I created global templates in Confluence, but they don't show.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

I understand you are wanting to be able to create different article types aside from troubleshooting and how-to.   From looking at the documentation on using this feature, these certainly appear to be the only article types that are options at this time.

This appears to be a known features request over in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-460

Sorry there does not appear to be another way to do this right now with this integration, however I would recommend watching and voting on this issue.   Should this become available at a later time I would expect this issue to be updated to indicate this.

Regards,
Andy

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

313 views 7 20
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you