Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check Jira Service Desk projects, queues, and issues on mobile (iOS beta)?

alampreave March 6, 2018

Atlassian just announced the ability to work with Jira Service Desk on the go, on its beta iOS Jira Cloud app. In theory, I could :
• check Jira Service Desk projects, queues, and issues on mobile
• get push notifications when SLAs are about to breach or have breached
• reply to customers or leave internal notes for the team

I'm beta tester and just downloaded Jira Cloud 50.0.0 (50.0.0.423), but I cannot figure it out how to use all those new features.

Options at bottom are: Issues, Projects, Notifications and Account Settings.

Any idea on how to access the Service Desk projects and queues?

2 answers

3 votes
Ro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2018

Hi Angel - thanks for giving the new JSD new mobile features a go! We've been rolling them out gradually over the past week; they should reach you no later than Wednesday.

Cheers,
the Jira Mobile Team

alampreave April 3, 2018

Thanks, Robin. Finally got the option to see the queues! and it's great!

Ro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2018

Awesome possum! Keep an eye out for more service desk goodies soon. 

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
March 8, 2018

Hi Angel,

The queues are not something you can see from the issue level.  You will need to navigate to the projects button at the bottom of the screen, and then select a JSD project.  This where you will see your queues for that project

I would expect that to be able to see this, your account will need to be licensed as a JSD Agent in Jira.   Without this you can probably still see the project, but I would not expect you to be able to see and use service desk specific features like queues, just as you would in the web browser view.

alampreave March 9, 2018

Hi, Andrew.

The only thing I see when I navigate to the Projects button, and select a JSD Project, is a list of issues ordered descending in time (last worked on, first), and classified by dates: Today, Yesterday, This Week, Last week and so on...

I'm a JSD Agent, with admin privileges so I can even modify and create queues. I can work with JSD projects and queues in the browser, so I don't think this is a problem with my permissions.

This is a screenshot of the screen I get:

2018-03-09 12.14.19.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events