How to change auto assignee name in support portal Edited

Hi Team, Whenever user creates any support ticket, automatically ticket is getting to assignee my name. How can I make assignee field to be none.

-Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Jack Brickey Community Champion Oct 12, 2017

If you are an admin, check the project settings under details. If you are listed as project lead then it may be that the Default Assignee is set to that role. Change to unassigned. If it is already set to unassigned then either it is assigned to you as a Component lead (check in settings>Components) or there is a post function on the workflow (less likely).

Thanks Jack, Yes you're right.  project lead is default assignee

Jack Brickey Community Champion Oct 12, 2017

if the question is answered please accept by clicking the check mark. if not please specify remaining questions.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

278 views 7 20
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you