Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to automatically resolve an issue if there has been no activity for last 3 days

Deleted user April 26, 2019

How to automatically resolve an issue if there has been no activity for last 3 days

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2019

@[deleted] , there are a lot of questions and answers that exist in the Community for this already. You can use the Search bar above to find answers. But here is a recent one I was engaged on...

Close issue after x-days of not activity

You can also look to the right sidebar under Related Content.

Ya this is a individual issue, depending on you current sla

our current sla tt first response:4hrs

tt resolution: 24 hrs

so If a customer is slacking on replying and nothing in 3 days i've missed my sla but auto closes after 3 days. interesting, gonna need to look further into this. I've tried all the articles on this issue except the one you provided and requested support. 

thanks for your help!

Jesse 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2019

LMK if you have any issues. it is really quite easy to setup or should be unless there is some unique requirement I'm missing.

thanks again, I need to figure out what work best for us.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events