How to assign queues to specific admins

Julio Valdez August 21, 2014

Hi,

I installed 'Service Desk' and want breakup the requests in different buckets. I have different 'Components' CAD, Harware, Intranet, etc. (see attachment).

I have three buckets in which to choose from..Automation, CAD, Helpdesk (see attachment). I want to configure this to where CAD requests go to a specific admin (same for the rest). How do I go about this?

Thanks in advance.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Below shots are a closer look at my config. If I submit a CAD request it still gets assigned to me and not Phil like I'd like this to be. What am I missing?

0 votes
Julio Valdez August 25, 2014

I found I had not added the users in the roles needed.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2014

You can set the components as CAD for the "CAD Request" and hide it from the form. i.e. use it as a hidden field. Set th appropriate components for other requests too. Is that what you are looking for?

I did as you stated and I'm getting closer :-)

The name of the lead changed to the person I need it to be but the assignee still shows as me. I want the assignee to be the project lead. How do I do this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events