Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply License key in Service Desk

James Gold October 8, 2014

I have just set up JIRA and added Service Desk to it.

I have my License Key for Service Desk which I want to apply to it, but in spite of having clicked on every button, tab, and link, I can't find a field to use to enter my Service Desk License Key into Service Desk.  It may be that I am not familiar with the terminology, or it may be that it is buried somewhere in the one path I haven't stumbled upon.  I've searched through the JIRA manual and the on-line Service Desk documentation, and the closest thing I could find was in the "Upgrading to version 2 pricing model for JIRA Service Desk Server" article where it says in its Stage1:  "4.  Apply the version 2 license key you got from our advocates to your installation of JIRA Service Desk."

So, my question is:  How do I apply my license key that I got when I bought Service Desk to my installation of JIRA Service Desk?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

-- Jim Gold --

2 answers

1 vote
Alec Martin May 2, 2016

JIRA SERVICE DESK 3.1.4

logged in as administrator on server

--  JIRA Administraton (cog)

--  Applications

-- Licence Key

0 votes
Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2014

Hi,

Go to Administration > Add-ons > Manage Add-ons and click on JIRA Service Desk. There you see information on the add-on, including license information. Behind the field License key there is an Edit marker which you can click and then enter the license key that you have received.

Regards,

Geert

Andries Jacobs May 12, 2020

What  administration the tool is not up and running

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events