It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to alert collaborators of Service Desk via email?

Julia Holovko Oct 05, 2015

Hi.
I encountered a problem, that I need to send an email notification to my service desk collaborators ( I am an agent). I created a custom rule, when the new issue type = bug is created there is an alert to specific users (those, who are collaborators in Service Desk). But they do not get any email notification, only an internal comment in the ticket itself. Definitely, they do not check every bug, thus do not see that this one needs their attention. 
The email gets only agents.
How to make Service Desk send the notification via email to collaborators?
Thank you. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Paulo Hennig Atlassian Team Oct 05, 2015

Hello Julia,
Your automation rule seems to be right (As per your description), may I also know if the option is set to Run as the user who triggered the rule? In additional, are the log files showing any hint about this? 

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

4 changes to queues and issues you don’t want to miss

Hello Atlassian Community! I'm Tania, a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Jira Service Desk Cloud! I'm excited to announce some exciting improvements coming up for those who work with queues and...

650 views 9 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you