Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add columns in requests list in customer view?

Arturs Kruze October 11, 2017

Hey.

I would like to add a few fields in the requests list: https://prnt.sc/gvzvmq

The fields could be:
- Custom text fields added after ticket creation by an agent
- Time tracking fields (original estimate, remaining estimate, progress)
- Assignee

Any ideas how to add these?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andreia Fernandes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2017

Hello, i think the answer is here: please vote https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4580

Arturs Kruze October 11, 2017

Thanks, just voted. Can't wait for this as it is a blocker for me to start using their system.

Like # people like this
1 vote
Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 6, 2018

Hi @Arturs Kruze,

We at Deviniti think that it's been too long waiting for this feature, so we've created My Requests Extension for Jira Service Desk. It gives you, as an admin, the possibility to configure which fields can be displayed on My Requests page, which of them are visible as columns by default, and also define which user group can use a specific field. Then your customers can add, change and reorder the columns on My Request page and filter issues by specific Service Desks, Organizations, Request types and Statuses. For more details, I recommend you to go to the app's documentation.

However, My Requests Extension is only available on Server. So, if you're looking for a Cloud solution, you can check out Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk.

Cheers,

Dzmitry

Bruce Reed November 14, 2018

Just tried it Dzmitry. Very limited in field selection for columns, no export function in the list and the killer for us, it is not compatible with Refined Theme for JSD. We also looked at Ultimate Theming, but chose Refined over it to get more control over styling.

Like Prueba Cliente Edu likes this
Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 19, 2018

Hi @Bruce Reed,

Thanks for your feedback!

My Requests Extension is compatible with Refined Theme since version 1.1.2, and we plan on adding export possibilities in the future.

As to field selection, which ones did you feel lacking? The app provides support for all custom fields and most system ones.

Cheers,

Dzmitry

AKSHAY THAKARE November 26, 2018

Hi @Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_  @Bruce Reed

This add-on is supporting to the organization.

In our jira sd we have one "share" organization and already 30+ issues were raised under this organization when you clicked on  "share" automatically all raised request are displayed.

but after installing this add-on it seems that user can see those request which is raised by him only. this leads to duplication.

so I want all request should be displayed to every user of Jira sd.

How this is possible?

Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
November 27, 2018

Hi @AKSHAY THAKARE,

We've already got a support ticket on this. This is a rare misbehaviour, but we will fix it soon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events