Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Start

Karthik Mohan November 23, 2017

I am new with Jira service desk, i am trying to build a vaction manager system, but the genral workflow development dosent help much. I need some suggestion on how to develope a custom jira plugin or add on as per my need. 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2017

@Karthik Mohan, I think that we will need details on your requirements for this vacation manager to be able to assist. If you want a system that allows users to submit requests for time off with approvals and tracking I expect you can accomplish with native app. You might want to check the marketplace for plugins if your requirements dictate.

Karthik Mohan November 23, 2017

HI jack, the vacation manger will keep a track of vacation request  for a group. based on the permission level the user should be able to acces the information available (Manager can see all the things, normal user just submits the request and waits for approval). The system also tracks the availabel number of holidays for each user. 

I chekd for the plugins, but i want to develope my own.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events