How to Get Date of Approvals for every Approver

Justin Alex Paramanandan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2018

If a request requires approval from multiple approvers, we can view from the UI the date the approver approves/declines a request:

approval-date.pngI was wondering whether we can get that timestamp of when an approver approves/declines a request. Reason being, I'm thinking of utilising those timestamps and place it into fields (or as a comment) using ScriptRunner.

If there are any APIs (Java or REST) that can do this, that'll be swell! 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Justin Alex Paramanandan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2018

Scratch that, I found a feature request detailing this here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-66083 :(

Justin Alex Paramanandan September 19, 2018

In Jira 7.11 (or JSD 3.14.0), there is a new Approvals tab, which details this more:

h8sukLy:-D

Micha May 1, 2019

Where is this in Jira Cloud?

Justin Alex Paramanandan
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2019

@Micha I don't think this has been included in Jira Cloud yet.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events