I am just looking online about Jira service desk Server/Data center version and how scalable it is/ the limitations. I can't really seem to find anything that relates to those versions, only cloud.
The sort of things I am looking at are:
- Number of handlers, is there a limit? Does the amount of handlers effect the performance? (roughly between 700-800 handlers on out JSD)
- Numbers of users on the system
- Number of users not currently using the system, is there a limitation on this and will it effect performance if we have lots of inactive users?
- How many tickets can be raised concurrently?
- How many tickets being updated concurrently?
Any responses will be greatly appreciated and any recommendations more so!
Some of the answers you are looking for may be found on this official page
Also version 8 of jira does much better then version 7 regarding performances.
Hello Insight users, As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event