Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many individual customer portals can be created using Jira Support/Confluence?

Ian Terry February 16, 2018

is there a limit to the number of customer portals that can be created?

Many thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2018

Hi Ian,

Welcome on Community!

There is no real limit on how many customer portals you can host, you just have to know that there's a single portal per project and performance might be the only real limit. From what I've seen on the market, you can definitely have more than 50 portals without any problem, as long as it's clear for your users where to request something :)

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Ian Terry February 16, 2018

Thank you Micky - on both fronts.

I have a couple of customers who really need to utilise collaboration tools combined with a service desk that facilitates themselves and offers portal access to customers to view performance, review incidents, raise service requests. Jira / Confluence appear to be able to facilitate this?

I suspect the customers will go for web-based rather than on-prem Atlassian solutions.

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2018

You're completely right! The "Atlassian Stack" can definitely help your ITSM deployment! Jira Service Desk can handle support and service management while confluence can hold documentation, knowledge base. You can even use Bitbucket as a source control to integrate with Jira and link your code (if you do code :) ).

Atlassian Cloud is definitely a good solution at an affordable price to suit most of the needs! If you need to get some help on deploying the right setup to fit your business needs, you might get in touch with a local partner (https://www.atlassian.com/partners/search?page=1).

Hope you'll love the products as much as we do!

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events