Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we hide the service desk on the portal from customers and just show the Help desk

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2019

On the portal page I would like to hide the service desk tab from the customers and only allow them to access and see the help desk tab. Is there a place I can make this adjustment

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2019

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just to make sure that we are on the same page when you say Tabs you mean the projects?

Screenshot 2019-05-31_10-03-49.png

If so, for a customer do not see the Service Desk tab, you must remove them from the project. Note that, as you are in the project, when you go to the portal you will see, but when the customer login they will only see the projects they have permission.

Regards,
Angélica

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2019

So we have a Help Desk and Service Desk project on our portal, So we can remove one of them. I believe the Help desk is a service desk project we just happen to have two service desk projects on the portal. We can just remove on of those service desk projects from the list of projects we have? Or limit users associate to that project?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events