How do members of an organization see requests put in by other organization members

Tl Coakley January 25, 2018

New to service desk and have different organizations that we support. How can members of an organization view requests put in by other members of their organization?

1 answer

1 vote
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2018

Hi,

You have to set the customer permissions in the Project Settings - Who can customers share requests with = "Any customer or organization, by searching in this project".   THen when a customer raises a request they will have a share with option at the bottom.  If member of only one organization then they will default to that organization and everyone will have visibility.

They can choose to make it private and there isn't really any way to stop that.

Hope that helps...

Susan

Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2019

@Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_what if we have such option enabled but I still cannot see others requests?

Is there any additional step that must be made to share all requests within organization?

Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2019

@Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_Please ignore my question - I just realized that surprisingly I was one of the few people not being explicitly added to that particular organization.

Seems to work very smoothly!

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2019

Hi Jakub,

Great news, if you can please "accept the answer"

:-)

Like Jakub Sławiński likes this
Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 28, 2019

Unfortunately, this is not my question.

I only voted and liked your comment ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events