Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i move a JIRA Software project to Service Desk?

Candy July 2, 2018

I have created a project with a sprint but would like to put it under service desk. How do i move it across?

1 answer

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2018

HI @Candy

You need to change the project type from Software to Service Desk so that the Service Desk related functionality will be available for this project.

Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2018

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.32.05 PM.png

Victor

Candy July 3, 2018

Hi Victor,

Thank you for this!

How do i get to this selection?

Candy July 3, 2018

under the details section, all I can see is:

Name 

Key 

Access 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2018

Are you an administrator? 

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2018

As mentioned by @Jack Brickey to see the project details like type, name etc you should have a admin rights?

Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2018

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 7.17.57 AM.png

Candy,

Go to project settings (have to be an admin) --> click on details.

Victor

Candy July 3, 2018

I am an administrator 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2018

please provide the screenshot Victor did.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events