Hi, I had tried some of the methods in doing backlogging/importing issues from excel into Jira service desk but once imported, the date created of the issues are the date of the issues imported, not the actual issue's date which will cause errors or inaccuracy in the SLAs. Hoping to seek some advice from the community. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks
As I understand you used this instruction for import issues
Could you create issue in Jira Service Desk and export it into csv,
then you can use the same table format.
I use every time this step for double check it, the columns.
Hope it helps.
Thanks for the prompt reply, I had tried the following method that you suggested but it does not import the date created. Instead, Jira creates a new date.
Eg. Date stated in CSV is 20/11/17 but date stated in Jira is date of import.
Can you please advice? Thanks.
I was wondering if you could set into Field "Date Created", using some editor your issue created date. e.g.
issue key,summary,votes,labels,labels,Date Created TT-1,Original summary,1,label1,label2,2017-12-10 12:30:10 TT-1,,7,label-1,label-2,2000-02-10 12:00:10
you need to check date format.
Well, let's check it on the exported example. Could you export one issue from Jira Service Desk and then change Date Created value, issue key. After import it. If you can reproduce it, please provide you version I will check it on my test machine.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot