Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reopen a ticket that has been closed in Jira Service Desk for Cloud?

Paul Jones August 24, 2017

I have closed down a customer ticket in Jira for Service Desk Cloud instance. how can I reopen it?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2017

Hi Paul,

You'll need to add the Reopen transition to your workflow. Have a look at Configuring the customer portal - Add Transitions on how to accomplish this.

Can you give that a try and let us know if you have any trouble?

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Paul Jones August 27, 2017

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for the advice. When following this process and try to publish the change I get the following error message "You are editing a draft workflow. The step 'Closed' has no outgoing transitions in the Active workflow, so you cannot add any outgoing transitions in the Draft workflow."

What does this mean and what do I need to do?

Paul.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2017

@Paul Jones,

correct. You will need to create a copy of the current active workflow, edit it under a new name (say xxxx v2) and then switch to the new workflow. Let us know if this isn't obvious. There is good documentation on Atlassian's support site.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events