It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I login to my service desk dashboard?

when I login to my "trial" at https://dataaccessinc.atlassian.net I get into the "Jira" portion of the trial but I can't figure out how to get to the area where I setup and control the "service desk" portion.

3 answers

0 votes
Meg Community Leader Jun 07, 2018

Hi Russ, welcome to the Community. You want to avoid posting your direct instance address in the future. Some companies have security concerns about posting information such as this publicly. 

Are you certain that you have JIRA Service Desk trial as well as JIRA? The applications are purchased separately. If you are sure that you have both, and a service desk is not present, you will need to perform set up of your new project.

Go to the JIRA dashboard, select the Projects link, and then click the button to create a new project. 

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Jun 07, 2018

If you have not yet created a Servicedesk project, go to Projects, click on Create Projects and use one of the three service desk templates.

If you already created the project, just go to Projects and click on it, and from there you can configure it.

This is the customer end of the service desk: "https://dataaccessinc.atlassian.net/servicedesk"

To get the internal side, create and enter the project as you would any other. 

^ as Meg suggested, you shouldn't post this here but since you already have - i'd go double check your global access settings so no strangers can get into your systems. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

270 views 0 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you