Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I login to my service desk dashboard?

Russ Shumate June 7, 2018

when I login to my "trial" at https://dataaccessinc.atlassian.net I get into the "Jira" portion of the trial but I can't figure out how to get to the area where I setup and control the "service desk" portion.

3 answers

0 votes
Alec Jasanovsky
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2018

This is the customer end of the service desk: "https://dataaccessinc.atlassian.net/servicedesk"

To get the internal side, create and enter the project as you would any other. 

^ as Meg suggested, you shouldn't post this here but since you already have - i'd go double check your global access settings so no strangers can get into your systems. 

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2018

If you have not yet created a Servicedesk project, go to Projects, click on Create Projects and use one of the three service desk templates.

If you already created the project, just go to Projects and click on it, and from there you can configure it.

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2018

Hi Russ, welcome to the Community. You want to avoid posting your direct instance address in the future. Some companies have security concerns about posting information such as this publicly. 

Are you certain that you have JIRA Service Desk trial as well as JIRA? The applications are purchased separately. If you are sure that you have both, and a service desk is not present, you will need to perform set up of your new project.

Go to the JIRA dashboard, select the Projects link, and then click the button to create a new project. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events