Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get in contact with Jira Support via phone call

Venny Duong July 31, 2017

In the past I was able to open a ticket requesting a phonecall about questions that needed clarification. I am not able to open tickets anymore and it is directing me to documentation which I have already reviewed and is no longer sufficient enough for me to troubleshoot certain issues I need addressed or clarified. Please help?

4 answers

1 vote
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

Dear Venny,

You should still be able to get into contact with Atlassian via;

https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact

The Atlassian offices do have phone numbers.. however I recommend that you raise a ticket because the technical staff will be able to look at it that way.

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy

Hello Jeremy,

Yes I understand that, and I am trying to open a ticket but it automatically just shows me links to documentation I have already reviewed. It does not give me the option to post a ticket. Please see attached images.image (1).pngimage.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2017

Your second screenshot is for raising the support request.  (Even if you get someone on the phone, they won't engage with you on a support call until you've raised a request there)

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2017

Hi Venny,

Since you have a Starter license, you may exclusively use this Community forum for support: 

We’re updating our support offering for server starter (10-user) licenses

Please post your questions here so the Community can help address and clarify them.

Thanks,

Ann

0 votes

Thank you so much for the replies Nic Brough, very much appreciated. I will review with the team!

0 votes

I have attached a screen shot of what we are on. I am confused as to what the "Starter license is." Mine is showing "commercial."image.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2017

It's the number of users - starter licences are for 10 users.  For support, you need the next tier up.

0 votes

I am at the second screenshot. It does not give me a button or an option to "raised a request."

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2017

Ahh, sorry, I didn't see the "starter" in there.  You can't raise support calls for starters.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events