Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get an better overview of which "Open requests" is waiting for customer and which ones is waiting for support.

Deleted user February 8, 2016

Hi there. 

How do I get an better overview of which "Open requests" is actually just waiting for customers and which is waiting for support?.

Right now below, I have attached an image, where it shows that I have a long list of custumers, which I have to manually click on each of the "Open requests" in order to check which ones requres my attentions. This is bad overview. 

JiraServiceDesk.png

Another thing, how do I actually remove people from the list, without having them to not be able to log in our system? I.e. I know how I can deleted the user from the customer list, but I would still like to have the user be able to search our Customer knowledge base. I.e. have a list of collegues instead. How do I make a much better overview of all the tickets?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bhushan Nagaraj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2016

Hi Christian,

You need to be setting up two queues. One for "Open Requests" and one for "Waiting for Customers".

Refer to the documentation available at https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-queues-for-your-team-777022236.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events