Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i have a "Other Atlassian Help Resources" kind of links in my service desk like the One which exists with support.atlassian.com

gangadhar mamillapalli May 12, 2015

How can i have a "Other Atlassian Help Resources" kind of links in my service desk like the One which exists with support.atlassian.com

where can i configure  these links?

image2015-5-12 22:11:45.png

thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2015

@Boris Berenberg Is there already a way to present non servicedesk url's on the servicedesk portal?

I need this functionality.

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2015

This is a customization we implemented. We can not share the way to do it at this time.

gangadhar mamillapalli May 13, 2015

Hi Boris,

This is not fare as we already have license for this. 

We are in desperate need of this kind functionality.

Thanks,

gangadhar mamillapalli May 13, 2015

Hi Boris,

We are on atlassian cloud for service desk.

We are Ok ., if you can do that customization on that instance. but we desperately need this.

thanks

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2015

Like I said, we will not be sharing this customization at this time. It has not been built in a way which is designed for general use, and is specific to only the one system we use it on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events