How can i have a "Other Atlassian Help Resources" kind of links in my service desk like the One which exists with support.atlassian.com

How can i have a "Other Atlassian Help Resources" kind of links in my service desk like the One which exists with support.atlassian.com

where can i configure  these links?

image2015-5-12 22:11:45.png

thanks

2 answers

0 vote
Boris Berenberg Community Champion May 12, 2015

This is a customization we implemented. We can not share the way to do it at this time.

Hi Boris,

This is not fare as we already have license for this. 

We are in desperate need of this kind functionality.

Thanks,

Hi Boris,

We are on atlassian cloud for service desk.

We are Ok ., if you can do that customization on that instance. but we desperately need this.

thanks

Boris Berenberg Community Champion May 13, 2015

Like I said, we will not be sharing this customization at this time. It has not been built in a way which is designed for general use, and is specific to only the one system we use it on.

0 vote
Laurens Coppens Community Champion Nov 03, 2015

@Boris Berenberg Is there already a way to present non servicedesk url's on the servicedesk portal?

I need this functionality.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked Feb 02, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

What are the must-have addons?

Hi all, We are trialing Jira Service Desk for a large-ish, flat, team-based organization where members can serve on multiple teams. A few needs that are not out of the box... Assigning i...

981 views 12 5
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you